Printing manure slips
The test results are good so in February we are going to start rolling out the printing of slips by means of the VMA-AGR unit. Initially, this facility will be available to users of VDMadmin and to interested parties who want to be able to print out manure slips independently of their own manure administration software. For the latter purpose a dedicated website has been created at www.bonnenprinten.nl
Check out the benefits of printing the entire manure slip:
• less risk of mistakes when filling in the manure slip;
• the manure slip can be filled in more quickly, saving time and creating a rest/break for the driver;
• less risk of fines for driving with a manure slip not completed in full;
• a manure slip that is always legible, including the copies;
• customer base is always up-to-date;
• last but not least: extremely simple and reliable operation!
When you print out slips in this way, you will have contracts with two parties: VMA and your manure slip processing system (such as VDMadmin, Agro-IT or Rovecom). Each of these parties will have its own contract and price for this functionality.
If you want to start printing your slips, VMA will install on your AGR device some new software in which this functionality can be activated.
So far this system has been implemented only for VDMadmin, with whom we developed slip printing. Agro-IT and Rovecom are both working on making their systems ready for printing slips.
Use it free for one month!
VMA and VDM Admin offer you a possibility to use this service free of charge for one month (1 unit only). Within this period you will receive a contract proposal so that you can indicate whether you wish to continue using the system. If you are convinced of its benefits, you can accept the proposal and thereafter we will direct-debit €15 per month (exclusive of VAT) for each AGR unit.
If you decline the proposal, we will deactivate the functionality after the free month. Your AGR system will then work as it did before printing the slips.
Matters requiring attention.
You need to consider a few matters with regard to printing slips:
• installing of antennas. For interference-free operation, we recommend installing the GPS and GPRS antennas on top of the tank. Fit them tightly behind a stanchion to protect them against branches and similar objects;
• Printers. We have been supplying modified printers for some time now. We dismount the standard printers, solder on a peak voltage fuse and provide the PCB with a moisture repellent coating. If you encounter problems with your printer, or if you do not yet have a printer, we advise you to order a modified printer from us.
To learn more about printing slips or to get further information, phone D-TEC on 0488-410 864 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org