D-TEC Flexitrailer LS-line
As a logistics service supplier, would you like to maintain flexibility at the most favourable possible operational costs? Then the D-TEC Flexitrailer LS is a solution for you. The Flexitrailer LS is by far the lightest multifunctional container trailer. That saves fuel costs.
The robust construction and mechanical controls make the chassis low-maintenance and reliable. That saves maintenance costs. Operation is extremely simple and logical. That saves operating costs.
The chassis of the Flexitrailer LS is produced from high-strength steel completely in the Netherlands. Sprayed with an excellent coating, this is a quality product that will boost the profile of your company.
Using one and the same Flexitrailer® you can transport 1 x 20ft, 2 x 20ft, 1 x 30ft, 1 x 40ft, 1 x 45ft, 1 x 13.60 m and all ISO high cube containers. Using the optional Flexilock (telescopic top bar) you can transport the 45ft and 13.60 m legally.
Whichever container you are transporting, the weight is always optimally distributed (partially due to the differing axle positions).The wide range of functions combined with the low weight and long life span ensure that the D-TEC Flexitrailer LS generates the lowest costs per kilometre. D-TEC: Lift up your profit!
The advantages of a FLEXITRAILER LS (S-line):
- Extremely low deadweight (4.6 ton)
- Robust quality, high quality steel prevents permanent distortion caused by any overload
- Simple to operate
- Low-maintenance (3 lubrication points only, of which 2 on the landing legs, nearly no moving parts and mechanical operation)
- Designed for optimal transport of all sizes box containerThe difference
The difference between the D-TEC Flexitrailer and the D-TEC Flexitrailer LS:
• The weight of the Flexitrailer LS is approximately 400 kg lower
• In the Flexitrailer LS the handle and locking pin for the extension of the rear section are combined, so that the rear section can be extended with a single action.
• The Flexitrailer LS is fitted with a ‘smart’ locking pin for the adjustment of the wheelbase, which means that the driver is required to climb out of the cabin once less.
• The new Flexitrailer LS can only carry a 20ft container on the back and does not have a central twist lock arm for 20ft. In contrast, the Flexitrailer (link to Flexitrailer) was developed for the transportation of heavy 20ft (tank) containers that can be loaded centrally.Press Message
The press message about our new Flexitrailer S-line can you find on our website news, click here